Thursday, December 15, 2016

The Life Behind the Choice

The latest news from Doctor's Choice!
View this email in your browser

The Life Behind the Choice  


As Founder and CEO of Life Choice, my entire life has been dedicated to natural medicine. During my youth, my mother took me to a naturopathic doctor. She also used natural health supplements, raising her family with vitamins, minerals, and herbal remedies—and without vaccinations. I continued these traditions, for which I had developed a great respect early in life. At 10 years old, I attended the funeral of my 10-year-old cousin who had died from cancer, and that experience changed my life. While most kids my age were reading comic books, I was reading medical books, journals  and clinical studies. I had a hunger for understanding, particularly in the immune system and the correlation between its decline and disease. From that day forward, I studied the disease process and sought ways to slow down the aging process.

In the 1980s, I owned a health food store in West Vancouver, and was so intrigued by the healing potential of natural products that I went back to school to become a naturopathic doctor, graduating in 1988. After attending a conference on anti-aging, I was ignited with a desire to research ways of preserving youthful faculties. My clinical studies, using volunteers and dosage levels unheard of in conventional medicine, focused on the use of antioxidants to reduce lipofuscin within cell membranes, as well as oxidation within the brain.

Chronic patients were the norm for me in the early 90’s, and I began formulating for them using high quality raw material, because the therapeutic value of a supplement is only as good as its raw materials used, which naturally affects the level of healing received. Life Choice came from this background.

Today, we still try to keep a close connection to our roots--the naturopathic community. Life Choice has a line dedicated to naturopaths called Doctor's Choice.
We have professional representation in both Canadian naturopathic schools, the Boucher Institute in New Westminster, BC and at the Canadian College of Naturopathic (CCNM) Medicine, North York, ON.
     

At Boucher Institute, our student rep is Vanessa Vaartnou. At CCNM, our student rep is Adilia Kreps. Adilia is pictured below with the sign for the Life Choice clinic room (which will be changed to Doctor's Choice).

We also attend naturopathic trade shows with our Doctor's Choice line. Below we have images from the BCNA and OAND trade shows, respectively.
As you can see, our dedication to the industry as a whole, as well as the practitioners in this industry, is the same as it always was. We are committed to providing professional, therapeutic medicine in 2016, 2017, and for many years to come.

Please note the changed holiday hours below!

Doctor's Choice Head Office will be closed for the holidays effective Friday, December 23 at noon (MST). Our office will re-open Tuesday, January 3, 2017 at 9 am (MST).
Facebook
Facebook
Website
Website
Twitter
Twitter

With over 10 years of experience, Bond Consulting is a leader in the SR&ED industry. The SR&ED program is designed to support innovative companies with cash reimbursements from the Canadian Government due to their private R&D efforts. (www.bondconsulting.ca)





Copyright © *|2016|* *|Doctor's Choice TM|*, All rights reserved.


Our Contact Info is:
Address: P.O. Box 1696 Station Main, Cochrane, AB T4C 1B6
Tel: 866-226-1722
Fax: 866-226-1822
E-mail: info@doctorschoice.ca
Web: www.doctorschoice.ca

unsubscribe from this list    update subscription preferences 

No comments:

Post a Comment