Saturday, December 31, 2016

Neurotransmitter Stories




The latest news from Doctor's Choice!
View this email in your browser

Neurotransmitter Stories  


We have received some great stories about our Neurotransmitter Support, and we wanted to share them with you!

One customer told a story of one of her customers who had been kicked by a horse and had to re-learn even basic functions. When taking Neurotransmitter Support, she was making great strides to a full recovery.

Another customer spoke of an elderly client in a nursing home who had experienced a stroke and was in a vegetative state. After being given a regimen of Neurotransmitter Support, she was able to sit up and talk again. This lasted as long as she was on the product.

Below are some of the great testimonials that have been sent directly to us:

"I own a health food store and I have MS but it is not active, Neurotransmitter Support has made my mind much clearer after taking than when I don’t. It is hard to pin-point but it made me feel more intuitive and better concentration." -Niki K

"I have been taking neurotransmitter and it is helping my memory and I can prove it! I haven't burnt the espresso pot in a long time. Let me explain. After my open heart surgery 2 years, my memory which has been excellent my whole life starting going downhill. As an actor/writer/producer I have many projects on the go, reading scripts, memorizing, writing, developing future projects and I meet a lot of people. I noticed I started forgetting people’s names, sometimes even their faces. It was becoming very disturbing, especially since I am a type 2 diabetic, and has heard Alzheimer’s referred to as a Type 3 diabetes. I started forgetting the espresso pot many times, on the stove, forgetting I had it on and melting the pot. One time I left the house and the pot melted and almost set fire to the house. Smoke everywhere. My sister found the house in smoke, the smoke alarm ringing. I was becoming more and more upset as pot after pot had to be  thrown in the garbage. I am happy to report that since starting you NEUROTRANSMITTER PROTOCOL , I have not had one single incident. I am back to being able to do up to 4 projects at the same time and still remember the espresso pot on the stove. I am sincerely relieved. I can attest to the fact that it WORKS!
Keep up the good work, and you are more than WELCOME to publish my letter as a testimonial to those who are suffering."
 -Nick Mancuso

Nick Mancuso also submitted a video version of his testimonial which you can watch here.

"I just started taking the NS and I swear my mental acuity has improved. Is it possible to work that quickly?" -Roland S.

"Thank you for sharing this wonderful product, Neurotransmitter Support. My own personal experience on taking this very interesting supplement was both an improved mental clarity and focus, coupled with an apparent increase in mental energy. I found that the mentally slower time of day (the mid afternoon) that I was becoming accustomed to was removed, and I could concentrate on my work and writing with good results through a full day. I stayed to the recommended dose, and found my productivity and sense of good worth was improved. I look forward to continuing with this support." -Fred.H.

"I have eidetic memory and after taking Neurotransmitter Support I could recall the addresses of my old neighbors when I was a child, and I play difficult guitar chords and once I took Neurological Support every day for a week I could pick up complicated chord combinations with little or no effort." -Sandar F

"I am a 4th year student working towards my Bachelor of Science degree, majoring in biology to be a geneticist. I have dyslexia, which means everything is not right with the way my brains interprets. The synapses are slower, some groups of neurons are weaker, my memories seem altered and I feel as if my brain is often tired. Dyslexics use other areas of the brain not like non-dyslexic people for everyday functions, and medical doctors and neurologist understand that dyslexic’s brain must work harder than non-dyslexics. This makes people with dyslexia more tired. I fell asleep during the day when studying and it makes things more difficult. It's very annoying. But if I take your product my brain feels like new and I don't fall asleep and I feel like myself not tired. It helps me a lot! I have tried ginkgo biloba and omega’s (the concentration of these are very low in the blood of dyslectic people but the mind may needs them), but your amazing Neurotransmitter Support is so very effective for me like nothing else, thank you!" -Kinga Hegedűs

"I am writing this letter to let you know how pleased I am with your product Neurotransmitter Support. I suffered from a severe concussion in 2002 in which I hit the back of my head on the ice. It took two years for me to come around and many problems with it. In 2007 I started to have mini-strokes and continued to have many of them which affected my speech and was unable to comprehend much on a daily basis.
I was introduced to Neurotransmitter Support March 3, 2016 at Treat Yourself Wellness Centre in Sarnia, ON. I can honestly say that I have phenomenally improved. I no longer suffer with mini-strokes, my thoughts are much clearer and I am able to keep a full conversation going. This product has definitely saved my life. My new husband to be has seen a big improvement in me and that makes me very happy. Thank you so much for offering such a great product which I will be using for the rest of my life."

-Sandy A.

"I was in an accident that caused a head injury. I was trampled by a horse and the damage I received was 3 skull fractures and 3 brain bleeds. I was unconscious for 15 min and I don’t have any memory from the first 4 days after my accident. I was in the ICU for 1 week and continued living at the hospital for 1 month in the rehabilitation section. I had a lot of trouble with short term memory, balance, dizziness and many other issues. I even had to learn how to walk again. I was stuck with a wheelchair and walkers to get around. I have an amazing family and they helped me every step of the way. Because of my family helping me and getting me 24/7 home care, I was able to get released from the hospital sooner than most people.  As soon as I got home we started looking at natural ways to help speed up the healing.  We got a bottle of the Life Choice Neurotransmitter Support from the health food store. Within a week I was starting to improve; and after taking a couple bottles, we could not believe how well I was doing. I’m now 6 months past my injury and the Neurologist can’t believe how well I am doing. Most people take up to a year or longer to get back to normal. I was able to go back to work part time when I was only 3 months after the accident; and I am able to walk alone and drive a car again. This product really improved my health." -Carrie M.

The testimonies in today’s newsletter are only a fraction of the ones we have received. Several clinics have multiple patients taking Neurotransmitter Support with similar results. According to the G8 dementia summit in 2013, there was no cure or treatment for dementia. They stated in closing and with clarity that dementia would triple to 135 million people by 2050 and would bankrupt the health care system, especially when considering long term care. For certain, I estimate the number stated as being very conservative at best. If we continue on the destructive path we are now taking, the number will be much greater than reported.

When the media tells you there is no treatment for dementia or other diseases, you must understand that they are only referring to patented synthetic drugs…they never pursue un-patentable natural medicine, since there is no return on investment. You will never hear the media reporting and applauding the therapeutic healing results of using natural medicine. On the contrary, natural medicine is ridiculed and reported as unscientific and unsafe.

Each coin has a flip side, if we are willing to examine the evidence. I became a naturopathic doctor and chose healing the core of the disease process in order to make a difference in the lives of my patients, and so do the rest of the naturopathic community. There is not a stadium in the world that could hold the people healed by using natural medicine, yet their voices are rarely heard. Healing must consider the entire patient, and treatment must be holistic using USP pharmaceutical grade ingredients and formulated in synergistic blends for cellular absorption. In a nutshell, professional, therapeutic medicine is equal to allopathic prescription drugs...and the main difference is healing the core of the disease and without the side effects.


Doctor's Choice Head Office will be closed for the holidays effective Friday, December 23 at noon (MST). Our office will re-open Monday, January 2, 2017 at 9 am (MST).
Facebook
Facebook                                                     
Website
Website
Twitter
Twitter

With over 10 years of experience, Bond Consulting is a leader in the SR&ED industry. The SR&ED program is designed to support innovative companies with cash reimbursements from the Canadian Government due to their private R&D efforts. (www.bondconsulting.ca)





Copyright © *|2016|* *|Doctor's Choice TM|*, All rights reserved.


Our Contact Info is:
Address: P.O. Box 1696 Station Main, Cochrane, AB T4C 1B6
Tel: 866-226-1722
Fax: 866-226-1822
E-mail: info@doctorschoice.ca
Web: www.doctorschoice.ca

unsubscribe from this list    update subscription prefere
                          

No comments:

Post a Comment