Friday, August 19, 2016

School: Focus without Stress

The latest news from Doctor's Choice!
View this email in your browser

School: Focus without Stress 

Summer is winding down, which means it's almost time for a new school year to start. Life Choice has you covered with products to provide focus without stress!

L-Tyrosine: The students' edge… did you know that when taking Life Choice L-Tyrosine one hour prior to writing an examination, stress due to anxiety is drastically reduced and the ability to better focus is increased? As 
Livestrong reports, tyrosine is responsible for the production of the brain neurotransmitters norepinephrine, epinephrine and dopamine. Norepinephrine enables concentration. Epinephrine is better known as adrenaline; it provides extra blood to the brain and muscles, which also produces energy, especially in times of stress. Dopamine provides the mental tools needed to deal with daily stresses. As any student could testify, all 3 of these neurotransmitters come into play when studying!

DMAE--Lights On!: In one 
study, conducted by Dr. Carl Pfeiffer of the Brain-Bio Center, 25 girls and 83 boys were studied. DMAE was found to result in enhanced behavior in 2/3 of the boys and 3/4 of the girls. Hyperactivity was greatly lessened as attention span was lengthened, irritability was decreased, scholastic ability improved, and, in some cases, IQ was elevated. Another double-blind study supplemented 74 children who had learning disorders (many hyperactive) with 500 mg DMAE for 3 months. They were then tested for behaviour, reaction time, and put through a series of standard psychometric parameters. There was not only general improvement, but also performance improvement in the children with learning and behaviour disorders.

These products can be helpful for all ages--from children to parents! If you're feeling scattered and stressed out, try DMAE and Tyrosine today!

My name is Kinga Hegedűs and I’m a student at the University of Szeged in Hungary. I’m studying Biology and my wish is to become a scientist. This is the path I’ve chosen and I know that it won’t be easy. It’s a hard and stressful path. But I have to fight for my dream. In this fight Doctor's Choice products are helping me a lot. As a biology student it is important for me what kind of products I’m using to keep myself fit and calm during exams. I prefer natural products. I chose Doctor's Choice because of the natural origin and the free form of the molecules they offer. I’ve learned and read about these compounds. I know them. I’m happy that we can use nature’s gifts. They are safe, no side effects or dependence. This is what our body needs. I personally use two products: L-Tyrosine and DMAE. When I have to study a lot and the time is short, or on the exam day, when I must be fit, I take DMAE. I know that DMAE (dimethylaminoethanol bitartate) is a precursor to acetyl-choline, our key neurotransmitter, and that means that my brain is working better when I take it. But my biggest problem is stress. Under stress I can’t do anything, I can’t study or remember the stuff I learned and I have a horrible belly-ache. Thanks to Doctor's Choice’s L-Tyrosine it’s a thing of the past. Without these products I can’t imagine how my university years would be. Terrible and more difficult, I think. Sometimes when I learn a lot, I just can’t sleep. I solve this problem with Doctor's Choice’s Melatonin. I know that this product is good for my body too, because it’s a hormone that’s part of the normal human sleep-wake cycle. I’m very thankful to the Doctor's Choice Company for taking care of our health!  
Facebook
Facebook
Website
Website
Twitter
Twitter

With over 10 years of experience, Bond Consulting is a leader in the SR&ED industry. The SR&ED program is designed to support innovative companies with cash reimbursements from the Canadian Government due to their private R&D efforts. (www.bondconsulting.ca)





Copyright © *|2016|* *|Doctor's Choice TM|*, All rights reserved.


Our Contact Info is:
Address: P.O. Box 1696 Station Main, Cochrane, AB T4C 1B6
Tel: 866-226-1722
Fax: 866-226-1822
E-mail: info@doctorschoice.ca
Web: www.doctorschoice.ca

unsubscribe from this list    update subscription preferences 

No comments:

Post a Comment